Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Korg DS-10

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

With the help of Korg, a replica of the MS-20 is being made for the DS. Originally only slated for a Japanese release, it was released in North America in November 2008.

Xiu Xiu uses Nintendo DS in live show / performance

Avatar image for the_purgatory_station
    the_purgatory_station

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i'm sure this is not the first time DS is used in a live performance.  

I've never used Korg DS-10 but it look to be really difficult to use in a live performance.  I'm guessing you need to have all your pre-made samples loaded up and then tap them in sync to the music?  Maybe.  However it's done looks difficult.  Leave it to Xiu Xiu to try something like this. 

The program he uses is the Korg DS-10 which is seen in this studio tour video.  5:31 mark is where he briefly shows and talks about it. 

Personal FYI:  I'm not a Xiu Xiu fan bc i'm too stupid to understand their music.  But I thoroughly enjoyed the studio tour and found it quite interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.