Kuso is a 2D platforming game developed and published by Fred Wood for PC, Mac, and Nintendo Switch.
The game is the sequel to LOVE and features the same 2D platforming style as its predecessor.
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: i3 4130
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated GPU
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9.5
- Processor: 1.1ghz Intel Core M3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+ Support, and recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
- Storage: 256 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller