Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

La-Mulana

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 27, 2005

In this 2D "Metroidvania" style platformer, you play as Indiana Jones-inspired archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi, who seeks to uncover an ancient mystery.

La-Mulana coming to WiiWare in North America after all!

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DeF

Whoop! North Americans, La-Mulana is coming to WiiWare on September 20th thanks to the fine folks at EnjoyUp.

I hit them up on twitter if there's any chance for a EU release from them as well...

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeF
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

Great news. I hope it does well and proves Nicalis wrong... but it probably won't.

beard_of_zeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#4  Edited By beard_of_zeus

Yup, I bought the WiiWare version last night, it totally exists! Anyone crazy enough to put anything out on the Wii Shop at this point can have my money.

I was going to pick up the PC version before, but getting it off the dev's site seemed like a bit of a hassle. I know they tried to get the game on Steam, but couldn't, and planned on trying to do it via Greenlight.

But about the game itself, it was way harder than I was expecting. Didn't realize you had to be so deliberate with the jumping, a la Ghosts & Goblins. And many of the puzzles are quite tricky! I was only planning on playing the game for a half-hour or so last night, but ended up staying up way past my bedtime and burning through 3 hours attempting to complete the first area. I did manage to beat the first boss, which was satisfying (although it took me way longer just to figure out how to get it to appear).

Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.