Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Anybody heard anything about L.A. Noire?

Rorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rorschach

So, its been forever since a real update has been made obvious about this game. Anyone hear anything about it? I was hugely stoked for it, and now I'm just scared that i'll never get  to play it.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

There really hasn't been any news on the game in a while, but hopefully we'll hear something at one of the upcoming expos later this year...at least it's not canceled (as far as I know).

deadly_polo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By deadly_polo

In my Playstation magazine in the UK they said that a rockstar employee said to them (I think while looking at GTA4) that it was still on and was a PS3 exclusive - BUT...   it is a 'official rumor' from PS official magazine so don't kill me if this was wrong.

Rorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rorschach
    kingchris28 said:
    "In my Playstation magazine in the UK they said that a rockstar employee said to them (I think while looking at GTA4) that it was still on and was a PS3 exclusive - BUT...   it is a 'official rumor' from PS official magazine so don't kill me if this was wrong.
    "
    The word official twice in one sentence is good enough for me! Hard-boiled detective work, here I come! (In the next year maybe?)
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ee02708d2a83
    deactivated-5ee02708d2a83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep your eye on Rockstar's official website this week. They stated earlier in a Q&A that they would release a slew of new L.A. Noire information next week (January 25th-31st.) Team Bondi themselves had put out a job listing for anyone looking to work on the 360 version of the game (the listing was quickly removed.) Supposedly, all of our questions will be answered next week. 
    EDIT: Sorry, next month. 

shinigami420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By shinigami420

Nah the game got canceled

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By PhatSeeJay

This necro was not epic like the other one. This one was just dumb. Good job. 

shinigami420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shinigami420
    @hejklyscha: Stop what?
    laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By laserbolts
    @shinigami420 I think he is talking about you bumping boring year old threads. Also trying to be funny or whatever the reason was for you doing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.