Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Anyone tried to 1-star a case yet? (spoilers maybe?)

• 62 results
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @Marshmellow_Peep said:
    @XivSpew: I actually did get a 1 star rating, and i wasn't "Trying" to be a bad detective, I just was one on this case. Didn't find enough clues/evidence, was terrible at interrogations, couldn't get a confession out of either suspects,...  Capt. Leary yelled at me and I felt bad.  btw, is 4-stars the max rating ?
    5 stars is the highest rating.
    DaSmart1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DaSmart1

I got 5 stars on every case for the first playthrough. Now I'm playing again as dick cop who yells at everybody and never believes anything anyone says. "Sorry it's just hard to believe he's gone" "You know what? I think you ripped the pipe off your water heater, stuffed your husband in the trunk and then BEAT HIM TO DEATH BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!"

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Getz

I really don't want to come across as superior-feeling asshole, but I'm constantly surprised by people failing so miserably at this game. I guess you either got the right stuff or you don't.  
    ...Shit, it happened anyway

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By PerryVandell

Nope. I got two stars on The Golden Butterfly case, but haven't gotten a one star rating yet. 

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#55  Edited By Sooperspy

I got 1 star on one of the homicide cases by picking the wrong suspect.

BoringK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#56  Edited By BoringK
    @papercut said:
    I messed up that one boxing case BIG TIME.
    Ditto. That's the only one I've gotten one star on so far. From what I remember, I got all the clues but only 1/3 questions. That one seems really easy to shit the bed on.
    fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By fetchfox

I got 1 star once, but that was when I went for the 47 000 dollars in damage trophy. All the evidence and questions correct, but 56 000 dollars in damage equals one star rating.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MiniPato

Didn't try. I got one-star in the Golden Butterfly case with Parkman from Heroes cause I got too many questions wrong.

liquidmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#59  Edited By liquidmatt
    @blacklabeldomm said:
    Yeah i fucked up the first arson case, didn't help Phelp's case but to be honest it wasn't that bad.
    I did this, it's the only 1-star case I got. However, I didn't get many 5-stars either, some of the people are so hard to read, and I end up arguing with the doubt/lie evidence selections.
    Avatar image for lobster_monster
    Lobster_Monster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Lobster_Monster

I'll admit to one-starring a few cases due to interview snafus. It's fun to replay them because it gives new insight on where the story branches are. It's giving me a new respect for the game.

kmg90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#61  Edited By kmg90
    @ShaneDev said:
    I got one 1 star case. I really don't think damage or hurting civilians does all that much to impact the case rating. I did a ton of damage on one case and hit a dozen pedestrians and still got 4 stars. I think its more to do with not finding clues and the questions.
    try racking up 47,000 in damages and solve the case with all clues questions and clues and correct suspect convicted and see what your rating is ;)
    pimpsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By pimpsandwich

I got 1 star on a case that I actually completed properly, completely due to the gigantic pile of damages I did to everything in the path of my car.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.