Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

My Halloween DLC Idea

ztiworoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ztiworoh

I've heard people on here talking about aliens or another zombie DLC ala Undead Nightmare, but considering it's 1940s Hollywood, what would be better than investigating a murder on the set of a classic Universal Studios-style monster movie - like creature from the black lagoon, Frankenstein, and such. And maybe the monster is real.... 

I just feel like this is such a rich pop culture vein for them to tap, and it wouldn't be completely out of left field. 

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MiniPato

If you could play as Bekowski and Rusty as partners, that would be the best!

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By hatking

I'd be for it. Hah... 

When I think about it, the game is set up in such a way that I would probably be willing to try anything.  I'm really excited to see what they do with it.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Getz
    @MiniPato said:

If you could play as Bekowski and Rusty as partners, that would be the best!

approve. Also, I like your Halloween idea, but is it too much to ask for Rockstar to not use its other properties as a baseline for DLC? They haven't done it yet, and it's something I've appreciated.
    PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By PhatSeeJay

Mmm we had a thread about this a few weeks back. 

No Caption Provided
    The suspicion is an alien invasion kind of Halloween DLC.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

I'd love to hear some references to Scooby Doo, or just outright give a couple of the characters a cameo as well if anything like that turned up. What I'd especially love is a tried and true Who Done It? Kind of case. Maybe even go straight to the basics with Cole being invited to a mansion, with a whole host of archetypal characters; murder happens, everyones suspicious and everything is a murder weapon. Quite literally just make a Case out of Cluedo.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By EVO

That's actually a really good idea. But what about instead of a monster movie, it's a noir movie?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee
    @EVO said:

That's actually a really good idea. But what about instead of a monster movie, it's a noir movie?

A noir movie based on one of Phelps successful cases... and the person playing Phelps in the movie is Aaron Staton Sr.... 

No Caption Provided
    SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By SlightConfuse
    @Abyssfull said:
    I'd love to hear some references to Scooby Doo, or just outright give a couple of the characters a cameo as well if anything like that turned up. What I'd especially love is a tried and true Who Done It? Kind of case. Maybe even go straight to the basics with Cole being invited to a mansion, with a whole host of archetypal characters; murder happens, everyones suspicious and everything is a murder weapon. Quite literally just make a Case out of Cluedo.
    i would love this, it was my favorite quest in oblivion

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.