Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Laptop

Object » linked to 137 games

A portable computer.

Best Gaming Laptop for the Cheapest Possible Price?

Brundage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Brundage

So I want a laptop as a grad present and I want to get the best gaming laptop for around 1300 at the max! Here's what im looking at right now it's a MSI. Am I missing any sweet deals? I need help finding the fastest laptop for 1300 please help :)

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By PowerSerj

That's definitely the best deal for that price point on NewEgg. Really solid videocard, 7200 RPM drive, 1680x1050 res.

RJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RJ

I have that same laptop which I purchased back when it was up around 1150. No regrets here, although I wasn't one of the lucky few that have the nicer 1650x1080 lcd version of the same laptop, the 1440x900 17" LCD screen is still very enjoyable. Very nice performance for a budget gaming laptop, runs pretty smooth with ARMA 2 and Empires: TW which are the only games I'm playing right now. Only thing that sucks is the stock Vista Home Premium it comes bundled with but you can easily solve that.

And if you're into refurb's Tigerdirect.com has the same laptop for $849

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.