Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

How many beta keys do you get if you pre-order the game?

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By m1k3

As the title states, i wanna know how many beta keys you get if you pre-order LoL. Im just wondering cuz there are a few people who seems to have access to multiple keys on this forum. and i wanna know whats the best way to get multiple keys to give out to my friends and family who have been playing dota but are clueless to LoL.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

I got five beta keys for being in the beta. I'm not sure if you get beta keys for pre ordering, though I may be wrong.

Darg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Darg

It goes public on Tuesday, so buying the preorder to possibly get beta keys is probably a bad idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.