Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Looking for Duo ranked partners (or maybe a ranked 5)

nkornek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By nkornek

Hey guys, I'm looking for some bombers who would be down to play ranked games

A bit about me: I've been playing league for about 2 years now and am trying to climb my way up the ranked ladder. The only problem is that for some reason, despite working my way into silver with a pretty solid 2:1 win/loss ratio, for some reason the game now matches me with people in bronze V every time I solo queue, which after dealing with endless trolls gets really infuriating.

I was hoping to alleviate some of the pain by finding someone fun to duo with. I mostly play top lane, but I'm also a solid mid, jungle and support. I'm also the kind of guy who's generally very fun and polite in-game (and out), and until very recently had a great teammate badge (which went away due to inactivity while I was moving :( ).

Anyways this is starting to sound like some bizarre dating profile so I'm gonna end it here. Username is Mackin Cheese on the NA servers. Hit me up if you wanna play

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.