Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Where is the GB LoL community?

Jennifyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jennifyre

The oversaturation of Dota is slighty suffocating me. As someone who can play both games I highly enjoy LoL more. I was wondering where the other LoL players are? Speak up and lets rise above Dota :3

Also a bunch of people from the GB community hang out here. So come join us. It's getting stale. http://mixlr.com/jeff-gerstmann/chat/

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play LoL quite a bit but on the EUW server

Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I play on NA but haven't in a while because my LoL group broke up. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in playing!

The_Tolman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

We are a DOTA household here. Just kidding, I don't give two shit about MOBAs. If theres no community here just make one, I don't know, man.

Jennifyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jennifyre
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Is there no in game chat channel you can use for this? People are usually fairly quick on setting that stuff up when there is.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

I would say that I'm part of it, but I haven't played League in months. This is DOTA country as far as I can tell.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By soulcake

The Esports monster doesn't want you to play LoL

Loading Video...

Everybody just wants to play League !

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Evilsbane

I have a group of friends that plays the shit out of LoL I get on vent with them occasionaly but I don't know, DOTA and LoL are pretty fun to watch if commentated correctly but playing them feels like work, I don't have the time or desire to learn all the classes how they interact with each. Then throw in all the item buying bullshit with particular builds for each character? Fuck that.

Jennifyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say that I'm part of it, but I haven't played League in months. This is DOTA country as far as I can tell.

That's why we need to annex this place.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

Then throw in all the item buying bullshit with particular builds for each character? Fuck that.

I gotta agree, I am totally 100% on board with these games until the items get involved. Then it's just confusing at the worst possible time, something I just don't want to learn in order to enjoy the rest of the game.

This is why I think Heroes of the Storm might be for people like you and me, but I haven't played it yet so idk

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Is League of Legends looked down upon by most DOTA players as being too easy or simplistic? I've heard that in passing a few times, if that is the case it doesn't surprise me that there isn't much of a LoL following amongst Giant Bomb users.

Avatar image for lapsariangiraff
    lapsariangiraff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I really enjoy following the LCS -- not so much actually playing League, though.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@mb: There seems to be a pretty steep divide between both communities. I think that's mainly just because the games take way too much time to learn, so everyone just picks one and tries to reinforce their choice as the better one. Console wars woo! I haven't seen TOO much of that here, but dota became the first pick game on Giantbomb and not a lot of people will take the time to try both.

As for the thread. I've played a lot of both, don't really like one more than the other, it's generally been the people I play with making the game. But it's been a lot more LoL recently since my normal dota crew took a major hit in playtime.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Whenever someone tries to engage me in a conversation about League of Legends (the only reason it doesn't work for DOTA is some DOTA players don't know what I"m talking about) I tell them (truthfully) that the only kind of League I think is fun is dominion mode. At this point, they determine I am either an idiot or bad at games, tell me so, and I don't have to talk to them about League from that point on.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veektarius: I wish I could like Dominion more. Having the constant battling and fast leveling is a nice change of pace. And I appreciate the effort Riot puts in to support it.

It's just super frustrating dealing with the points, and every match has that one guy with 90000 movespeed taking the furthest possible point and forcing you to split up. It's like every game is a constant splitpush. I get enough of that shit in normal games. >.<

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 66

@veektarius: Not gonna lie, I am (was?) totally one of those people. Dominion mode? That is like a babby mode for babiez, or something.

But, eh, my interest in League in general sort of evaporated when my friends moved on. I'd rather trust the idiots I know to be bad in ways I can expect than deal with random teammates and the generally shitty attitude of people who play online games.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb said:

Is League of Legends looked down upon by most DOTA players as being too easy or simplistic? I've heard that in passing a few times, if that is the case it doesn't surprise me that there isn't much of a LoL following amongst Giant Bomb users.

Yeah it seems like for Dota players especially they see LoL as kind of a "junior" version of Dota because it is streamlined and isn't as complex, which they argue makes it a shallow game. I think that's totally nuts since lowering the barrier to entry of a genre that has a super high barrier to entry doesn't seem like an invalid thing to do. But the Dota players always win around here so I guess it doesn't much matter.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EXTomar

Part of the issue is historic. In several ways Dota 2 exists inspite of the efforts of Riot. Many people who consider themselves "refugees" from what was going on in and around LoL landed with Dota 2 because it frankly has a lot of the classic Dota feel to it.

The other major issue is that both games have this air of "exclusivity" that promotes a "loss leader" situation. If you spent years buying stuff from Riot, why give that up now?

I personally believe Dota 2 is the better game from a technical point of view. It has the better client and viewer and the games feel more exciting to watch. There is nothing wrong with League either but this topic start shows the problem: "The oversaturation of Dota is slighty suffocating me"? Really??

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why is Jeff's Mixlr chat the home of the GB League of Legends community? Is Jeff secretly playing LoL there? And cant tell anyone or else Brad's DoTA 2 elitism will tear apart the rest of GB? You can make a Giant Bomb chat room in game though

League of Legends isnt dumbed down Dota, it just a bit more condensed experience. Everything feels like it happens quicker in LoL which is why i prefer it. The map is a bit smaller so it doesnt take forever to get anywhere. There is no denying minion kills, no courier, no secret shop. I've only put 10 hours into Dota and while its probably more complex and has a higher skill ceiling i just find it to be too slow and visually unappealing, but i do like the animeish artstyle.

So I still do play LOL, more dominion but ive been trying my hand a Ranked games lately so Im down to add some GB duders to my list, the name is: thebunnyhunter.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By mike

@thebunnyhunter said:

Why is Jeff's Mixlr chat the home of the GB League of Legends community?

It isn't...at least I'm pretty sure it isn't. I think the user was just bringing up two completely unrelated things in the same topic.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebunnyhunter: The thing with the skill ceiling I think is a common misconception. Yes dota is more strategically complex, yes dota has more STUFF that matters to the match as a whole. But league has an incredibly high skill ceiling on the mechanical complexity of the characters. Sure there are Ryzes and Tarics, but those are older dota inspired designs. The normal league design has a lot of small quirks, tricks and skillful play you can pull off. The skill ceilings are a lot closer to each other than they look on a spreadsheet.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

@mb:

Yes that's the stereotype,and it's not a fair depiction really.

I almost feel like there is a slight generation gap. Those of us whose first exposure to MOBAs was the original DotA and then those first discovered it through League. A lot of people around Brad's age seem to prefer DOTA 2 I suspect because they maybe played the original game.

Whatever you experience and play first seems to be what you think is better.

For me I've been playing DotA/DOTA 2 on and off since 2006 so League never held much interest for me. But they both have different things they do well . e.g. Lol imo has superior art, lore and character design (it should since you do pay money for it), while DOTA 2 to me has better balance and is more mechanically fun. Lol has multiple maps, DOTA 2 has one. LoL you get a few free heroes that rotate, DOTA they all are free. LoL is more accessible to new players, has more defined roles and seems to be taking a more aggressive tract towards making the community less toxic, DOTA 2 has arguably more nuance, role flexibility and depth but doesn't let you quit out of hopeless matches. League of course has a much larger and popular e-sports scene, DOTA 2 has Valve back slickly produced TIs. Lol is a highly polished game built from the ground up in its own engine, DOTA 2 still has a lot of jank (amusing and otherwise) that comes with being a mod of another game even though it's been rebuilt in Source. LoL is own formed entity with its' own unique creation, DOTA 2 has been argued by some to be stolen property from Blizzard. LoL is heavily restrictive of what their pro players can play and is e-sports to the max, DOTA 2 is more chill about all that kind of stuff.

Depends really on what aspects of a game you prefer. You can make very valid cases for either.

For me I already know how to play DOTA, that's what my friends like, I like the mechanics of things like denies and I don't want to pay to unlock heroes. So I go DOTA 2

YI_Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@slag: @mb: I don't know, I feel like people look at what I see as poor design elements being removed from dota and call it over simplified. There's things in both games that the other doesn't have that lead to different strategical decisions. Also, I played DotA first but think League is way more fun. DotA has too many bullshit mechanics and the champion design just feels kind of bland to me.

@alyssia: I'm pretty active on LoL. Currently ranked Platinum IV, my best roles are mid and support, but I'm pretty decent everywhere. My name on there is YIOrange, feel free to hit me up.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@tobbrobb: Yes, determining the proper division of forces to push in each direction is basically the whole game, so if you don't like that it wouldn't be for you.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veektarius: I suppose not. I'll probably play a bit more every once in a while, if nothing else practice splitting will transfer over decently to classic. And it is a lot damn fun just leaving base at level 3 and immediately entering a 4v4 fight. XD

Jrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By Jrad

@slag: @mb: I don't know, I feel like people look at what I see as poor design elements being removed from dota and call it over simplified. There's things in both games that the other doesn't have that lead to different strategical decisions. Also, I played DotA first but think League is way more fun. DotA has too many bullshit mechanics and the champion design just feels kind of bland to me.

@alyssia: I'm pretty active on LoL. Currently ranked Platinum IV, my best roles are mid and support, but I'm pretty decent everywhere. My name on there is YIOrange, feel free to hit me up.

There are only a couple of truly bullshit mechanics in Dota 2; pretty much everything else has some excellent reasoning behind it. The result is a much more balanced metagame where literally 80%+ of the heroes are competitively viable versus LoLs 20% or so. Stuff like stacking and pulling neutrals, denying (though denying actually used to be even more important -- it gave no XP at all, then XP in a smaller range, and now, just slightly less XP) let a lot of heroes who otherwise aren't excellent laners catch up elsewhere or harass the enemy indirectly. There are heroes in Dota that would simply never survive in LoL; they'd be utterly broken or overpowered within the relatively strict confines of the game's meta. Heroes like Tinker (teleport to literally any friendly unit pretty much whenever you want, use any item over and over again with effectively a 1 second cooldown) or Meepo (which LoL's terrible micro implementation prevents entirely) simply couldn't exist in League. Instead, you get the typical champions with a slow, a skillshot, a gap closer... pretty sure I just described half the LoL hero pool. The lore for Dota heroes might be kinda bland, but when it comes to actual design, you can't imply that League's heroes are even slightly more interesting, from a gameplay perspective.

YI_Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By YI_Orange

@jrad: I absolutely am implying that. I may not remember every hero and every spell off the top of my head, but I played a lot of DotA and a little bit of DotA 2. For one, I think passives are a complete waste of a skill slot. I don't care if the passive is weird or unique, passives aren't fun. Aesthetically I find the designs uninteresting compared to LoL. Random chance is bad. Yes, LoL has crits as well, but DotA has other mechanics(Ogre Magi's ultimate and pretty much all of Chaos Knight for example) that leave things up to chance rather than any kind of skill. To me, that's bad design and not fun. I'll take your word for it that DotA's meta is inherently that varied, but the fact that the design allows for more freedom in hero choice doesn't necessarily make the heroes themselves more interesting.

To say that 80% of the champion pool is that basic is being incredibly reductionist. Yes, slows, stuns, and skillshots are common mechanics, but no 2 spells are exact duplicates. How many single target damage+stun spells are there in DotA? At least 3 I can think of. Yes, there are similarities in spells, but how you use those spells, regardless of how similar, changes because as I said, there are no duplicates.

I guess you're right, I'm not implying it, I'm just saying it.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TobbRobb

@jrad: You can very much imply that league heroes are at least on par from a gameplay eprspective. Dota wins hands down when it comes to the viable pool of heroes as you say (exaggerated numbers or not), more heroes have multiple viable roles or item builds and dota has a monopoly on micro intensive heroes. On the other hand, League has a lot of very fast paced, highly mobile heroes and the amount of abilities that aren't skillshots of sorts is ridiculously small. A fight in dota often relies on item prediction and having the right stats/bkb built to win, in league a character like Vayne or Riven can outright beat technically stronger opponents with skillful dodging and timing. It just takes a little bit more to really play a large part of the cast on a higher level, instead of the handful of characters in dota that even allows that higher tier to exist.

EDIT: Basically it's still the same argument you could apply to anything when comapring the games. Dota has more strategic variety, complexity and mostly even depth. Dota is just a more demanding game from a an overarching strategic perspective, you have to think, predict and synergize on a higher tier. But on the same note League is faster and more demanding from a reflex/speed perspective which gives a lot more life to the combat encounters, every character has a kit that stands on it's own as fun. There is nothing as simple and dull as a Wraith King or a Necrolyte, but there also isn't anything strategically ridiculous like a Tinker, Wisp or Leshrac.

KentonClay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KentonClay

I haven't played League in a while just because of time constraints, but I pay attention to the LCS and OGN and definitely prefer it to Dota as a competitive game.

The more stripped back mechanics give the game some room to breathe compared to Dota and lets it be more about mechanical skill, teamwork, and map control. There's some real heinous bullshit in the design, and the characters are more like fighting game characters (Which makes the roster pretty much impossible to balance as they're all going to be more similar than Dota's) but at its core I think it's more focused design makes for a more exciting game (At least when the Koreans are playing it.)

But I generally prefer simpler, more elegant games when it comes to competitive multiplayer and I think that even LoL could use some paring down of its mechanics in order to refine the focus of the game even further. It's still too bloated. Humans are real shit at multitasking, and I'd rather a game where I can commit all of my focus onto my opponent and not the little mechanical nuances of the game. I mean, the reason why Chess and Go have survived for so long is that they provide a great deal of strategic depth while also being so simple that you can memorize every single nuance of the mechanics in less than 20 minutes of play.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EXTomar

It should be noted: Since Dota 2 patch 6.80~, a lot of the "randomness" has been reduced across the board to make attacks and defenses more predictable. Damage curves in skills were evened out along with the randomness found in some abilities where dramatically reduced....

...except for 3 heroes that are specifically designed to be at their core highly random: Phantom Assassin, Ogre Magi and Chaos Knight. In particular Chaos Knight has had its "randomness" increased to incorporate *more randomness* of his effects. Teams pick these heroes because they are counting on the randomness where the suggestion there is "no skill" or "BS mechanics" shows the misunderstand of the team comp meta.

I definitely don't mean to be down or negative on LoL but I have to point out that the suggestion that a hero in Dota 2 is bad because in LoL it would be overpowered or broken is fallacious logic. All of the draft-able heroes are set that way in Dota 2 because they make sense in Dota 2. I would assume the same is true of LoL.

benderunit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@jrad: The flaw with your Dota2 logic is that you think League doesn't have equally valid reasoning behind its mechanics such as the lack of denial leading to other choices like pushing a lane against a champion with no wave clear in order to pressure a different lane or freezing it close to your tower, denying the enemy laner or leaving him open to ganks. If you want to brag about things, brag about the Dota2 client or the features Valve implements, but don't just go "well, we have this feature, so obviously we're better." League and Dota are fundamentally different and work the way they work for their reasons.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've played league for quite a while now off and on, since before dota 2 was out (started sometime between league beta and season 1). Only played a bit of dota 2; seemed to always run like shit on my 5 year old laptop, or at least would till I scaled it down to graphics comparable to the WC3 original mod equivalent.

For the comment that "80% of all heroes in dota are competitively viable while only 20% of league's heroes are" this is largely that counterpicking isn't nearly as important in league (or least isn't based on the comparisons I have heard). In league you tend to want to base your picks more around your team comp more than dota, where you really want to find the right counterpick to your opponent. I'm NOT saying that team comp isn't important in dota, I'm just saying that I've heard a large number of people who have played both games more than me who have said that team comp is more important in league, and counterpicks are more important in dota 2.

It would be fun to play with some GB'ers in league, feel free to add me in game, name's also Belegorm. Silver I, but placed there this season and haven't really put much effort into climbing the ranks so far. Team builder's fun since I can get my favourite top lane champs more often :)

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omfg, the forum ate my edit.

Basically what I wanted to get across is that the underlying major difference that people seem to latch onto without considering the other side is very simple. Dota is more strategically demanding and complex. League is more demanding from a perspective of speed and reflex. League relies on it's mechanics being more consistent and simplified to provide more engaging second to second gameplay where you have fun mechanically achieving the goals in front of you. Dota on the other hand relies on generally less demanding gameplay "there are glaring exceptions" to make room for a ridiculous amount of strategic depth. There is a lot to do on the map, there is a lot of options for itemization and what you consider a short term goal. Heroes are unique and fill their specific niche, often in spite of how entertaining the character is on its own. Which makes them a lot more similar to units from a strategy game rather than the fighting game characters League tries to portray. As an example, League has nothing as dull or uninteresting as a Necrolyte or Wraith King, but it also doesn't have anything similar to a Tinker, Wisp or Treant whom provide whole new layers of strategy for a team who chooses to utilize them.

So yeah, shut up. They are their own thing.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right here. Yeah the lack of any LoL love and Dota for days is kinda a bummer sometimes. Brad likes Dota an that's cool but it would be cool to see some coverage of a game I like. ANYWAY that aside, I'd love to play with some Bombers. Add me in game my name is snagglewolf

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why must every LoL thread inevitably turn into a LoL vs DotA debate? I find the need for people to justify their game of choice curious, play the one you like best you don't need to defend yourself.

That aside feel free to add me if you'd like to play some games, ign is Blannir just shoot me a pm here so I know who you are as I tend to ignore random friend requests.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By splodge

@veektarius said:

Whenever someone tries to engage me in a conversation about League of Legends (the only reason it doesn't work for DOTA is some DOTA players don't know what I"m talking about) I tell them (truthfully) that the only kind of League I think is fun is dominion mode. At this point, they determine I am either an idiot or bad at games, tell me so, and I don't have to talk to them about League from that point on.

That is totally viable. I dont really play the vanilla map anymore, because ot be honest I am bad at the game. I way prefer ARAM. That is the thing I am quite good at, just fighting. Takes all the strategy out of it and lets you just whale on each other.

The new mode is pretty fun. Everyone votes on a champ and then it picks between the choices. Just played a game with 10 x Brand, was pretty fun.

Edit - Also, in terms of complexity, all you have to do is watch LCS to get a real sense of how strategic and deep the game can get. The pro players are god damned artists. The LCS is generally exciting, and I watch the whole thing every year. The fantasy league has made it even better, as you have something invested in teams you would normally never watch. Plus, the presentation is pretty good and I like the way they run their live events. Everything is very snappy.

Also, there is something very enjoyable about watching some of the nerdiest guys on the planet being interviewed and seeing the terror in their eyes because of the crowd turn into confidence over the course of the competition.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By splodge

@mb said:

@thebunnyhunter said:

Why is Jeff's Mixlr chat the home of the GB League of Legends community?

It isn't...at least I'm pretty sure it isn't. I think the user was just bringing up two completely unrelated things in the same topic.

It totally should though. Jeff would be so impressed :)

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By EXTomar

There is a secret method to their madness: No one watches Brad, CyborgMatt, and Crispy play Dota 2 for their "high level of execution" and "riveting matches". They watch it because its actually fun and funny to watch them goofing off, laughing at failed plays and cheering when they work, and have strange and funny conversations. They basically run around doing things that actually have nothing to do with "playing to win" and it gets them a lot of fans.

The key question is: Would this be tolerated in LoL? Or would they be roasted alive?

Hadoken101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extomar: From what I've seen, they only play full 5 man parties on Daily(sort of) Dota so it allows them to play super lax and not really seriously. So if they were to continue to have a full party I don't see why it wouldn't be tolerated in League. The only issues that would arrive is when they'd have a non full party and the pub player(s) start getting pissed and flame them. And that would happen in either game since both communities are generally super toxic.

So yes, if they were to continue to play in a full group it would be tolerated just fine in LoL

benderunit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@extomar: If they play as a group of five, who could legitimately get mad at them? I mean Crispy probably wishes sometimes he didn't have to carry them so hard, but the enemy team is probably fine with Brad's big plays. I don't know why it would matter what game they're playing, you can do stupid shit in, say, Battlefield or Team Fortress as well. Also, I'd never want to watch Brad play League, I already scratch my head when I look at his Dota play.

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think the dota players that really think about it don't discount league as a game. What those people do say is that they can't go back or enjoy league. (I can't speak for everyone but that is what it is in my case, and Lols business model.)

Also now! Discuss League of legends instead of Dota for god's sake! *cough*filthy casuals*cough.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Guys this All for One isnt as good as URF but its pretty alright, if they would just do an All for One URF match with Lux then you'll see some real shit. Surprisingly Nid matches are really boring but Amumu, Blitz, and Teemo work really well. With Teemo you get tons of mushrooms and the chance to diversify: Get a "Tank"mo in there, someone goes ap, ad, and on hit. Teemo's AoO match has a lot of depth i havent seen with the other characters. Plus people hate Teemo so its great when you're the only one who nominates him but he still gets picked.

Blitz matches are fun by performing pull chains , and Amumu is great for the same reason. Having someone grab and pull themselves to the enemy and watching the 8 other people pull themselves to the same person is neat...then having everyone cry and blow their ults is even neater. Its a fun game mode overall but i wish it was held on the Dominion battleground instead of the howling abyss.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't take kindly to LoL players around these parts...

Molenator85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play mostly support Sona, my name is TyphoonGeorge if anyone wants to play I will add you.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

LoL

LOL

MarkR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on EUW, summoner name Moshtly

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.