Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

Anyone else having problems with the Cold Stream DLC?

TrottyVek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By TrottyVek

specifically for the 360? Although it doesn't ruin the game there is several textures missing in Death Toll through out the campaign. But the big one is that I've had the DLC for less than a day and i've already had 4 matches spaz out in the middle of loading the next section and jumping all the way back to the Valve title card and relaunching the entire game.

KingHippp0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By KingHippp0

Yes. This happened at least 6 times to random players in our party last night. Here's the steam thread http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2857620

To be fair, this happened to me before the Cold Stream DLC but it's gotten way worse.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.