Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

Expert Campaign on Xbox360

davidinwrofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By davidinwrofy

Hey guys, my friend and I are looking for two Left 4 Dead 2 fans who want to do some Expert campaigns on Xbox 360 over the Christmas period or in the New Year. We wouldn't consider ourselves pro-players, but we know what we're doing: I have already completed two of the first campaigns on Expert on L4D2 and my friend completed all of the L4D1 campaigns on Expert, so we're not total noobs. We are, however, sick of encountering people random players online who either quit early or are incapable of holding their own in an Expert campaign. Often we find one other good guy, but you really need a full team of four to get through it. We want to start out with the original campaigns and since I've already done the first two we'll start with Swamp Fever or Hard Rain. I'm really not sure exactly when I'll be able to do this (Friday evening is a possibility) but if you fancy it, add davidinwrofy and gateht on Xbox Live, send us a message and we will organise something!

davidinwrofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By davidinwrofy

Anyone? I will change my proposed time on this to whenever you want to play. Reply to this message or add me on live - davidinwrofy

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.