Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

Looking for some L4D2 buddies

AkuroBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AkuroBedlam

So i kind of need help getting Chaos Generator, and i could use some more L4D2 buddies ^_^ Add my tag Akuro Bedlam. I also had a question about Sacrifizzle, now how EXACTLY does this one work? From what i read it's Incap a survivor who is sacrificing themselves, now is that incap them once they've initiated the generator, once they've gotten off of the bridge, or what? Thanks guys ^_^ I don't think i'll ever 100% this game, but i'll try my best XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I would do, if you were on steam. Sorry! 

Anybody on steam (preferrably in Europe) want to play some?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.