Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

Need those L4D2 achievements that you just cant get, Read here!

Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Left4deadgirl
    So I was sitting here pondering on how to get the achievement Cache and Carry and Level a Charge, I finally figured out how to get them! Read below:

1) Go to Scavenge (Try to play with bots unless you play with friends and can communicate and let them know your trying to get these achievements or make it your goal to cheat :) hehe)

2)Start your own lobby game, make it a private if playing with bots or friends only if playing with friends, Try to have atleast 4 people)

3) Start the game as infected or survivor.

How to get Level a Charge:

First rule, Invite a friend over so he/she can play with you and not have to talk over microphone makes things easier. Then have two friends on xbox live join in a game with you and your friend in scavenge. Make the game friends only remember. Now while you are in the lobby, Tell everyone you are playing with not to kill at all( Meaning, If you are a infected just hang around, If you are a survivor try to go for the 15 gas cans in one round achievement. Now this works also better if the friend who is over at your place is a infected and you are a survivor the reason for that is this; If your friend who is next to you becomes a charger then while on split screen you can set up the 80 feet charge :) See how that works. Just tell your friend if he/she is the charger to spawn then you talk between each other were to go and then as the survivor stand still and close to the charger so when the charger charges you that person gets the 80 feet charge achievement. This achievement works best in Hard Rain-Sugarmill on Easy, As the charger just stand behind the water towers and wait for you friendly survivor and there you go.

Cache And Carry Achievement:

Now, Same thing pretty exactly, preferred in Hard Rain- Sugarmill on Easy. Now you begin with like 1:50:00 something make sure to go for the furthest cans, or split in two groups, 2 people go one way and 2 other go another way. Now make your friends the infected know prior like in lobby not to kill you at all. Then you can get the 15 cans in one round :).
    Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Left4deadgirl

Sorry for all the wording mistakes its 4 am here no sleep haha. If you have any questions or dont get at all what i said feel free to message me, just make sure its not at 4 in the morning otherwise it will come out exactly like this :)

Gamertag for Xbox360: Vampyredollie29

Sincerely,
    Left4deadgirl :)

Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Left4deadgirl

Oh god not twilight, first of all vampires dont sparkle! I even have a shirt that says so!

Phaseshift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Phaseshift

You have a shirt the explicitly says "Vampires don't sparkle"?

Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Left4deadgirl

Now I found out how to do Gas Shortage i think its called, Go into scavenge, play with a friend you live with or have them come over, create your own lobby, private game so no one else can join. Have your friend be a infected and you be a survivor. Now have your friend spawn behind the water tank and wait for you to get a gas can, then run over to your friend and stand still and let them pounce on you and drop the can. :) Oh and by the way for the Level a charge achievement the name is wrong sorry.

Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Left4deadgirl
    @Phaseshift:  Yes, Sadly I do have a shirt i bought from hot topic that says Real Vampires Dont Sparkle
    DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By DrRandle

I leveled a charge while playing a Melee-only round on Easy in Dead Center. I also got Tank Burger. I didn't get the melee-only achievement because while tossing cans in the finale, I accidentally whipped my gun out and took a shot when I wanted my axe.

Aside from that you should get Leveled a Charge, Melee Only (forget the name), and Tank Burger all in 34 minutes.

Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Left4deadgirl
    @DrRandle: I been trying :( No luck yet.
    Nuttycam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Nuttycam

Tank Burger won't unlock for me.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Alex_Murphy
    @Nuttycam said:
    " Tank Burger won't unlock for me. "
    You need to have everybody use melee weapons to kill it, not just you.
    Nuttycam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nuttycam

Ah, I thought was a possibility.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Snail

If you have a T-Shirt that reads "Vampires Don't Sparkle", then I believe you would like this one.

Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Left4deadgirl
    @Nuttycam: Go on expert, Kill off the bots, then hurry call a vote and switch back to easy. Whatever you do, do not rescue the bots. Make sure you have another person with you, Find melee weapons, then when tank comes continuously hit him.
    Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Left4deadgirl

Haha i want that one snail thats hilarious, everywhere i go i see team jacob and team edward. So i really need that shirt :)

mthe1337one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mthe1337one

idk...personally it was really easy getting cache/carry achievement in an actual online match...full game too, even with pubs.  granted i was lucky in that everyone on my team actually had mics so that helped a bit lol.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By jonnyboy

Tank Burger should be easy in 4 player, providing you can convince one person to be 'Bait'. As long as they keep running at the tank, it shouldn't be a problem

Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Left4deadgirl

Tank burger i got with me and my bf only and bots.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @mthe1337one said:
    " idk...personally it was really easy getting cache/carry achievement in an actual online match...full game too, even with pubs.  granted i was lucky in that everyone on my team actually had mics so that helped a bit lol. "
    Yep. I didn't actually talk to anyone but (as my achievement page can confirm) I got every single Scavenge achievement in a single day, they really aren't that hard. And I got every single one of them the legit way, going into random matches and just playing. There was surprisingly a lot of team players around.
    JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By JokerClown88

Them some helpful tips right there.  Would love to get a game going with you sometime.  

GT = Joker Frown

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.