loganjj11's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

Avatar image for loganjj11

Awesome

Game is great.  Just like the first one, in NEVER gets old.  The new realism mode is sick!  This definitely kicks the difficulty up a notch.   The graphics are improved, I shot a zombie in the stomach and saw his large intestine droop out of his body, although he continued to attack me further til I put another hole in him!  The only issue was that I was still having fun playing the original left 4 dead.  There do seem to be alot of people who suck at this game online.  Also if you play online, get a damn microphone because it is essential for this one.  I could only play one game the rest of my life it would be this one.