Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Legend of Grimrock

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Apr 11, 2012

Legend of Grimrock is a modern take on the first-person dungeon crawler genre. Similar to Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder, players progress through the game by descending further into the dungeon whilst solving puzzles and slaying enemies.

Requesting Screenshots for Review

MikeLemmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MikeLemmer

I'm writing a review for Legends of Grimrock. However, it's awkward taking screenshots in the GOG version of it. Is anyone willing to take some screenshots on various floors of the game for it?

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Karkarov

@MikeLemmer: Uh what? Can't you just press "print screen" then copy paste it into a image editor? You can always use the official screenshots on their site too. If you are REALLY desperate send me a pm later and I can get some for you while I do my let's play captures.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By musubi

If you want access to tons of materials and you work/blog for a site go sign up at http://gamespress.com/ they will give you access to all sorts of official resources such as screen shots and even PR contacts for companies. I do believe however you need to work/blog for a website to be able to sign up.

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#4  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Doesn't FRAPS have screenshot capabilities?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
    deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

You'll have to use something like FRAPS to take screenshots. Print screen results in a blank black screen.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Karkarov said:

@MikeLemmer: Uh what? Can't you just press "print screen" then copy paste it into a image editor?

Or let Steam capture screenshots for you? Or read the manual to see if there's a shortcut for just this thing?

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#7  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

You also don't need to own a copy on Steam. You could always add it as a shortcut to launch through steam. Should be able to take screencaps that way.

MikeLemmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By MikeLemmer

@MuttersomeTaxicab said:

You also don't need to own a copy on Steam. You could always add it as a shortcut to launch through steam. Should be able to take screencaps that way.

Good idea, I'll try that out.

@Video_Game_King said:

@Karkarov said:

@MikeLemmer: Uh what? Can't you just press "print screen" then copy paste it into a image editor?

Or let Steam capture screenshots for you? Or read the manual to see if there's a shortcut for just this thing?

I bought it off GOG, not Steam. And I read the manual; didn't see any Screenshot Capture key in it.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MikeLemmer:

Some GOG games will work with Steam, in that regard.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.