An amazing game

#1 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4941 posts) -

Legaia is an amazing game, I wish they'd continue the series or even remake the first one.

Avatar image for therefinedpirate
#2 Posted by TheRefinedPirate (14 posts) -

Such an underrated and awesome game. They made a sequel but I never bothered to play it..

#3 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4941 posts) -

it wasn't nearly as good as the original had nothing to do with the storyline, no seru in the game at all.

Avatar image for brooklyngrenade
#4 Posted by brooklyngrenade (492 posts) -

I have this game and the times I tried to make a play through of it were really enjoyable. But I was too young to handle some aspects of its length and content. I want to play through it in full sometime soon.

#5 Edited by EddDoubleD (21 posts) -

This was one of my first rpg's.

#6 Posted by Cauxt (10 posts) -

Definitely a superb RPG.

#7 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -

I agree

#8 Posted by BirthWild (300 posts) -

I remember playing through the game with my cousins, and that's back when we printed out walkthroughs and had lists of all the moves.

loved that battle system.

SO MANY MEMORIES OH OH!

#9 Posted by Jeffsekai (7160 posts) -

This isn't League of Legends.

#10 Posted by Chemin (656 posts) -

Man, I own this shit. Perhaps it is time to play it. Gah, I have so many games to play. Many of them being time sink RPGs.

#11 Posted by AhmadMetallic (19300 posts) -

too old brah

Avatar image for guided_by_tigers
#12 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8020 posts) -

It was good 3 years ago and still is today.....I think its stood the test of time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.