Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO 2K Drive

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released May 19, 2023

A LEGO-themed racing game from Visual Concepts.

Your opinion on this?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Dear open-world driving game fans in the Giant Bomb forums

Days after I watched Traxion's gameplay video while I haven't seen anybody posting their opinions on this coming-up driving game in the Giant Bomb forums.

Here are my short thoughts on this:

To me, this open-world racing game looks okay but I'm not really interested in that because the handling model-wise is so similar to kart racing games (Something like Mario Kart, ModNation Racers, etc) rather than the proper open-world racing games (Forza Horizon, Test Drive Unlimited, etc), plus it's a power-up combat racing game which they're not my cup of tea, so I'm not too sure if I want it.

Yet, the only three combat power-up racing game IPs that I liked are Blur, WipEout and Quantum Redshift, because of the handling model, power-ups and the roster of vehicles I like, but I'm not into combat racing games with power-ups these days.

Well, I'm likely rather look forward to seeing the following three future open-world arcade-style racing games like Forza Horizon 6, Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown and The Crew Motorfest instead.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Looks fun, like they put some real effort into it. I prefer race tracks with jumps, loops, and other unrealistic nonsense.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@judaspete: I agree with your opinion on this, not to mention it appears to be a homage to Lego Racers 1999 game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.