Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jun 19, 2012

Sequel to 2008's LEGO Batman, Batman and Robin are forced to work together alongside the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to help stop the combined tyranny of Lex Luthor and The Joker.

My first platinum

jeff4moso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Edited By jeff4moso

So recently I received my first platinum trophy ever. I've been playing my PS3 all generation and never felt compelled to go for the platinum. Don't get me wrong, I'm into trophies. I'm just not into them enough to go for all of them. So what game put me over the edge and made me want to platinum it? Lego Batman 2...on the Vita. I know that the Vita version is just a port of the DS version, but I still had fun with it. I wanted to unlock every character, beat every level, collect every brick, etc. The one thing I didn't really want to do was get a gold on all of the Justice League levels, but on my first play through of them, I got a gold on the first 3 missions. I only had to replay the last 2 twice, so all in all, it wasn't that bad. I don't know if I'll ever go for another platinum (not likely), but I can now say I have one.

jeff4moso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By jeff4moso

So recently I received my first platinum trophy ever. I've been playing my PS3 all generation and never felt compelled to go for the platinum. Don't get me wrong, I'm into trophies. I'm just not into them enough to go for all of them. So what game put me over the edge and made me want to platinum it? Lego Batman 2...on the Vita. I know that the Vita version is just a port of the DS version, but I still had fun with it. I wanted to unlock every character, beat every level, collect every brick, etc. The one thing I didn't really want to do was get a gold on all of the Justice League levels, but on my first play through of them, I got a gold on the first 3 missions. I only had to replay the last 2 twice, so all in all, it wasn't that bad. I don't know if I'll ever go for another platinum (not likely), but I can now say I have one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.