Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jun 19, 2012

Sequel to 2008's LEGO Batman, Batman and Robin are forced to work together alongside the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to help stop the combined tyranny of Lex Luthor and The Joker.

Vita Version - FYI

jeff4moso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By jeff4moso

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Vita version is not the same as the PS3/360 version. It's not open world. This was not an issue for me, but it may be for some. The main thing that's bugging me is that the cut scenes look like ass. The rest of the game looks good though.

johncallahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By johncallahan

I agree with this by and large. Going from the 360/PS3 to the Vita version is a sad thing, losing the HD graphics and open world is huge. If you haven't played that though, then it's just like the other Lego games, which is still pretty fun.

ObsideonDarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ObsideonDarman

I heard it's just a better looking version of the 3DS version. It's a shame it's not open world.

I guess the main thing on everybody's mind here is that does it still have Hawkman?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By BlackLagoon

Dammit. This looked like a perfect casual time waster for my Vita... I guess it could still be that, but not sure if I want to support gimped versions when the hardware is capable of a full port.

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ttocs

I thought I read somewhere that the Vita version was a port of the PSP version?  Or they took the PSP version that was going to come out and just tinkered with it to make it for the Vita.  Something along those lines.  It's definitely a different game than what people expected.

DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DoctorDanger99

i had planned on getting this for my vita.oh well,360 it is. its not like the vita needs good games right?

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Dagbiker

@chicubs223420 said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Vita version is not the same as the PS3/360 version. It's not open world. This was not an issue for me, but it may be for some. The main thing that's bugging me is that the cut scenes look like ass. The rest of the game looks good though.

Its also a port of the 3ds version.

No Caption Provided
    DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By DoctorDanger99

@Dagbiker: wow,thats barely ps2 level graphics.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By buft

they always pull that shit with the hand held versions, been that way since maybe the second star wars title, the first one was nearly identical but then they started phoning them in and the games suffered.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.