Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO The Lord of the Rings

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

Traveller's Tales brings the LEGO treatment to The Lord of the Rings, following the events of all three movies.

Helms Deep gameplay

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deskp
    Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It looks good enough, but I still can't shake this weird feeling, LEGO Lord of the Rings feels kinda... wrong to me somehow. But with that said, it does certainly look good, albeit a bit weird.

Slither_Maggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Slither_Maggot

@Village_Guy said:

It looks good enough, but I still can't shake this weird feeling, LEGO Lord of the Rings feels kinda... wrong to me somehow. But with that said, it does certainly look good, albeit a bit weird.

I understand what you mean but from the second LEGO INDIANA JONES was released I've been waiting for this. It came up in game conversations with friends why it hadn't been done yet. I'm hoping for the best. I was kind of unimpressed with LEGO STAR WARS III but I'm hoping for a T.T. redemption with this game. I guess only time is going to tell but this game -does- look great!

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By deskp

I feel most people have expected lotr to happen ever since they started making these lego games.

I wasnt particular found of lego star wars 3 either, the source material istn something i care alot about, and the HUB in that game was anoying.

LOTR will be more like lego batman 2, wich i thought was quite good! open world lego middle earth should be great!

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

I still think Lego Star Wars is the best Lego game, I hope the new open world Lego City game lives up to my expectations.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.