Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lethal League

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Apr 24, 2013

Lethal League is fighting game between up to four players. The only means of attacking is by hitting an anti-gravity ball back and forth at exponentially faster speeds.

Lethal League UFGT9 intense grand finals

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

The embed's not working, so click this link for the archive.

Lethal League was the game played for the Grand Finals of the UFGT9 Mystery Fighting Game tournament and I think it's important that people see this because intense is an apt word for how it turned out.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this, but only because this game was featured on Unprofessional Fridays and the UFGT grand finals really were great.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

Those finals were the high point of UFGT. I was hoping a bracket reset would occur so that we'd see what they'd do to top it.

Itwastuesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

UFGT was great this year, my voice did not return for 3 days after this

Chibithor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hope it returns in some form for other tournaments, the UFGT games were way too good for it to never happen again.

zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zero_

That was hillarious - I love how the players, the audience and the commentators have no idea what it is and slowly it starts clicking in for everyone.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Don't know what 'UFGT' is but checked it out because of Lethal League play last night on Unprofessional Fridays. I like how at first no one knows whats going on and then as soon as they do they go into commentary mode again 'red this, green that.' And damn that music is great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.