Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Limbo

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Jul 21, 2010

A young boy seeks to rescue his lost sister from the dreary, dangerous world of Limbo in this monochrome puzzle-platformer.

Backlog 365: Day 32 - Limbo

phishyphishy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By phishyphishy
    No Caption Provided

For Backlog 365 I plan on playing one game on my backlog everyday this year and write about it. For each game I will decide if I want to put it on my "Shelved" list (games that I plan to come back to and play in depth) or put it on the "Retired" list (games that I will delete or sell and move on with my life).

• February 1
    • Xbox 360
    • Time Played: 32 minutes
    No Caption Provided

I got Limbo when it first came out and I know exactly why I only played it for a few minutes and never picked it up again. Spider. Freaking Spiders. I played until that giant freaking spider creeped me out. To be fair, I played it late at night and I was home alone, I didn't know there was going to be a spider, and spiders are the worst. Anyway, this time I know their is a god forsaken spider, so let's go.

I really enjoyed Limbo this second time. It's got a great look, a nice atmosphere, and some cool seamless puzzles. I got passed the spider, which I have a good feeling I'll see again. I will definitely come back, and probably soon.

Judgment: Shelved

- Yikes, I've fallen behind. I got's to catch up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.