Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Linux

Platform »

The Linux operating system was initially released in 1991 and has gone on to become a very popular free alternative to other, commercial systems.

Dilogus the Winds of War

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Omegus

I have been looking forward to this game since 2011 when I first read that they would be using Unigine engine. Since then I read that Unigine is really pushing OpenGL 4.0 to its limits for benchmarking I thought I would try it out. It is a card killer for sure.

Back on the main topic I have been trying to get the team to shift forcus away from Inmomentum to move more resources to Dilogus and get them to atleast do a Kickstarter for Dilogus. But I guess one guy emailing the company all the time isnt working. I need help to get these guy moving on this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.