Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 18, 2011

LittleBigPlanet 2 expands the creation tools introduced in the first game, allowing user levels to diverge even more from the base gameplay. It also features a new story mode.

LBP2 PlayStation Move Pack - Content and Additional Changes

bryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By bryn

Now this hasn't been stated anywhere official (or by anyone official) as of now, but some popular LBP1+2 users who were invited to Media Molecule's 2011 Community Game Jam Event have been finally able to tell about some of the additions and changes coming to LBP2 for the DLC Move Pack.

Now I'm guessing that the Move specific additions are going to be in the DLC pack they're charging for, but I'm not to sure about some of the other minor "tweaks". So some of this might be free with the patch that adds the content and the rest in the DLC at cost.

Anyway here is a quote of what has been said:
    ( Full link to the actual topic

The release date hasn't been finalized, but the Sony E3 "Media Press Briefing Conference" stated the month of September.
    Also, the Navigation Controller will not be required when using the Move.

---

Now I personally haven't been able to stay with LBP2 in long enough sessions to publish a level that I feel deserves to be out there. But this pack will sure help with some ideas I have kicking around, and give me more of a reason to use my Move...

My only worries are differentiating levels with Move content. I don't want a Move-less player to get frustrated at I level I made because he doesn't own the controller in order to finish or play the level.

Either way, this will sure be great to see when its out.
    Lets hope the lack of licensed content means that the price of this will be cheap.
    BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BasketSnake

Pack is out, the levels are really good.

MarxMygdala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MarxMygdala

There should be a Quick Look for all this new content. Holy shit.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Hizang

I bought Little Big Planet 2 the day it came out, I've played it about 3 times, the just ruins the whole thing for me. platforming

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.