Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

Does the LBP servers still lag for you?

Throne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Throne

Just a quick question since the game's almost been out for two months now. I've recently uploaded to the 1.05 patch and it plays pretty good. There were some lag when I first got in, but it was still playable. How about you guys? How is your experience with LBP online so far? Does it still lag or does it play fine for you guys?

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By chililili

Its far better for me but I haven't played with online people in a while

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By kilzombie

I don't think this patch did anything for me, it still lags like hell for LBP. My connection is fine with other games. The only match I was able to play lagged so bad, then the host disconnected, and no one else was able to connect to my game. Bummer, since I haven't been able to get into a good lag-free game since I got the game, just over a month ago.

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By regularassmilk

its not the servers fault their are just to many people with shitty connections.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By LiquidPrince

Not really.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.