Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

Failure to load all player profiles

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By choffy21

Why am I getting this error all the time when I try to join my friends Pod? Any solutions?

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

You said you had an error before, I got Errors when I tried to run it through a router, and also check your "nat2 type, which is your level of security, if you're on a router you might need to try something like adding yourself to a DMZ or, if you have the internet on your laptop/pc and a spare ethernet port, it might be worth sharing the connection or at least trying it, as if you're on wireless the thing that gets the stronger singal will obviously be better.

If non of the above applies, I dunno.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By choffy21
    @Ineedaname: While I haven't tried it since, I found out my Primary and Secondary DNS number thingy's, and for the first time ever, my PNuP said it was enabled (whatever that means).

Hopefully this means everything will work now. Hopefully.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.