Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

I Underestimated LBP

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

I rented this game yesterday from work. It was mediocre at best. Then, today, I finally felt what everybody else did -- an addiction. Realization set in at how amazingly created some of these [story] levels are. I also recently played a level found in the Cool Level section called "Escape from Alcatraz." One of the finer crafted levels, it showed me how diverse the creation can be. Alas, it will be returned in a few days but I will be sure to rent it again soon. Too many games to buy currently, which is unfortunate.

If you would please, send a friend request to TheVinster on PSN, I wish to get the trophy for playing a 4-player game with everyone on my friend's list. Thanks. We can also enjoy a few hours of romping through the levels.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BoG

The same thing happened to me as well. I got it, played it, and was thinking "fun, but not what everyone said it would be." Hours later, I was still playing, and still finding new things to enjoy. It gets better and better.

calf_exercises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By calf_exercises

I cant wait untill I can get my gruby hands on this game and start playing some user created levels with some of my friends!

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
    DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

To be honest, ReTarDedFisHy was superultramega hyped for LittleBigPlanet. But once reviews came out, even though they were mainly perfect scores, ReTarDedFisHy suddenly felt that LittleBigPlanet wasn't going to deliver. Not sure why though, but he couldn't have been more wrong :}

ReTarDedFisHy is (Finally) going to pick up LittleBigPlanet tomorrow, because he's been playing it at a friend's. He'll be sure to add you. Erm. If he remembers :P

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Hell yea! I had no idea you had a PS3, my PSN name is Jay1327 so expect a friend request from me...LBP=Epic

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By RenegadeSaint

If I had LBP, I'd hit you up.  My PSN ID is  Renegade_Saint if you want to add me for future endeavors.

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
    deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I spent at least 4 hours total strapping Rockets onto random objects to see what happens, every few hours, something cool happens to the rocket =P

My PSN is DunckTheFunk

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Man I cannot wait for this game any longer, I ordered it from The Source, but there so fucking slow I should have walked to the warehouse and picked it up, I hate living in an isolated town.

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Keeng

My PSN name is the same as my Giant Bomb name. I don't have that Trophy either so feel free to add me. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.