Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

playing the crap out of the games I have

crimped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By crimped

Because of the economy being what it is I can’t get any new games for now. I have to search the bargain bin (which I have always done anyway) and play the crap out of the games I already have. So, I’ve been playing LBP and trying to get all of the prize bubbles but a few of the two player parts are driving ME FUCKING CRAZY!!!! MM needs to have their asses kicked for them, the one that has been giving me a pain is the islands/sensei’s lost castle. I even tried to get my daughter to help me but if you both aren’t hanging on the moving ball in the EXACT spot then one will get burned up and you can’t get to the two player spot!!! This SUCKS ASS!!! Also, I think it’s great that everyone who owns the game can make a level, I do. But for the love of god, I don’t want the stupid crap that you made! Jeesus, why do people think that just because I played your level that I want or need your lousy creations?  After I play a few online levels then I have to go to my moon just to purge the crap I picked up.

crimped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By crimped

Because of the economy being what it is I can’t get any new games for now. I have to search the bargain bin (which I have always done anyway) and play the crap out of the games I already have. So, I’ve been playing LBP and trying to get all of the prize bubbles but a few of the two player parts are driving ME FUCKING CRAZY!!!! MM needs to have their asses kicked for them, the one that has been giving me a pain is the islands/sensei’s lost castle. I even tried to get my daughter to help me but if you both aren’t hanging on the moving ball in the EXACT spot then one will get burned up and you can’t get to the two player spot!!! This SUCKS ASS!!! Also, I think it’s great that everyone who owns the game can make a level, I do. But for the love of god, I don’t want the stupid crap that you made! Jeesus, why do people think that just because I played your level that I want or need your lousy creations?  After I play a few online levels then I have to go to my moon just to purge the crap I picked up.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I think playing games you already own is more fun than always waiting for something new or buying brand new stuff just because it's new.

Right now there's not a single upcoming title I'm drooling at the mouth for, and that's a first for me in about 15 years.  I think the economy has also effected what is being released.

crimped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crimped

so true diamond. the trophies add a little more to games than i first thought. as for drooling for games, i reaaaaaaly want the new GOW! i love the series, the action and story telling are awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.