Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

What the hell just happened?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CL60

Okay I was playing...than my screen started to go all weird so I shut off my PS3, and now whenever I try too load up LBP, I don't really know how too explain it but the screen seems to be stretching constantly from one side of the screen too the other really fast broken up into little lines. So I popped in MGS4, it worked fine, and I popped in inFAMOUS and it worked fine. I don't think theirs anything wrong with my disc, looks fine, and it's pretty much new.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Maybe you found a really bad glitch or maybe your save is corrupted.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ArchScabby

I remember hearing about a bad LBP glitch that basically destroys your game.  You can't play cuz your sackboy is all fucked and stuff.  Turning it off doesn't fix it, the only way to fix it is to completly erase your saves so it's like you have never played the game.  I think it had something to do with clinging to a rotating wheel in a level.  Were you doing anything like that?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CL60
    @ArchScabby said:
    " I remember hearing about a bad LBP glitch that basically destroys your game.  You can't play cuz your sackboy is all fucked and stuff.  Turning it off doesn't fix it, the only way to fix it is to completly erase your saves so it's like you have never played the game.  I think it had something to do with clinging to a rotating wheel in a level.  Were you doing anything like that? "
    I was in the level where theirs a bunch of crocodiles and buffalo running around. I was jumping down a hole grabbing onto things as I went down.
    Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Luke

Awww man, that really sucks. 

I probably put in close to a hundred hours into LBP, even got the Platinum Trophy (plus all the Metal Gear Solid DLC ones), but never did once experience any problems with the game. 

Maybe you can go to Media Molecule's site to find an answer/fix or maybe email them?  One other thing you may want to try is just creating a new profile on your PS3 (don't have to make an online profile or anything) and then start LBP fresh on that one, before deleting your Save Data.  Gewd luck and let us know! 

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CL60

I think I fixed it by changing the settings on the PS3, too Upscaling - Full Screen. I think it's working now.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Luke

Gewd to hear man! 

I'm sure if they ever release a Riddick Sackboy Costume, on the PlayStation Store, you'd be all over it :p

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CL60

I probably would..but only if it came with the daggers :P

I want the MGS costumes, but I got no money :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.