Instead, a level pack in LBP's parlance is a set of new materials, objects, and so forth you can use to make new levels with--what the game is supposed to be about, anyway. The holiday-themed first level pack will contain this stuff, according to the PS.Blog.
- Two new Costumes – Christmas Tree headpiece and a Wrapped Sackboy.
- One new Create Material - Wrapping Paper (cardboard w/ giftwrap texture).
- Two new Objects - A Festive Sleigh and holiday themed light.
- Six new Decorations = A Festive Bauble, Bell, Wrapping Bow, Candy Cane, Card and Stocking.
- A ton of new Stickers = holiday themed of course, including a Red Nose Reindeer, Elves, Turkey images and many more.
Pretty generous batch of new stuff, methinks, though the seasonal window in which you can make a viable holiday level is rapidly closing. The level pack will be out on the PlayStation Network this Thursday for the reasonable price of $2.99.
Are you working on LBP levels of your own? Have the moderation and server issues dampened your creative spirit, or are you ready to pony up for these items?