Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

"Your profile cannot be saved because it is too large"

piropeople13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By piropeople13

I got this error message saying that my profile was too big and that I had to delete some of my objects, photos, and stickers before it could save.  What is up with this?  Is it an issue of physical hard drive space or an arbitrary limit imposed on the game?  Is there a way of increasing that limit or the size allotted to LBP by the PS3?

I don't want to delete any of the objects that I have worked very hard on or any of the community objects that I have scoured for and collected over the course of me playing the levels of others.  What is the reasoning behind this limit (if it is arbitrary) anyway?

Thanks in advance for responses.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MetalGearSunny

It is not about community objects, at least I don't think. Go to your sticker collection and delete unwanted booth photos. Also, if you have a lot of saved Sackboys delete those too.

If you have a lot of hearted levels, consider removing them.

piropeople13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By piropeople13

Remove hearted levels from where?  I can't find the list of hearted levels.

Thanks for the response BTW

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.