Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LocoCycle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

LocoCycle is an Xbox One launch title from Twisted Pixel Games. Players control I.R.I.S., an experimental motorcycle on the run from Big Arms, a division of Big Science.

So what's everyone think *Spoiler Free*

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Now that this is out, what's everyone think? I'm digging Freddie Rodriguez as Pablo. And I course, you can't forget about Tom Savinni. The gameplay is fun, took me a little while to get used to the combat.

RichardZk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's garbage.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jimmyfenix

Is this game "Racist" ? Can someone fill me in on why people would say its racist ?

uncommonfosset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed it but the FMV stuff wasn't funny enough and trying to read subtitles while playing was difficult at times. They have 2 concept art pictures locked away showing a new game, that was one of the more interesting parts of LocoCycle.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By joshwent

I can't get past the fact that the CG version of Freddie Rodriguez looks absolutely nothing like Freddie Rodriguez.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Finally got to play it now it's out on other stuff. I found it to be highly enjoyable, easily one of the funniest video games I have ever played. The gameplay is what it is, it's not really bad, it seems appropriate for the pacing of the game. It's a silly 90's arcade game that's in love with silly 90's action movies. It made me laugh consistently for five or so hours, any game that can do that has some kind of worth.

So much love for Big Trouble in little China, some absolutely bizarre FMV and that fighting game which has all of the Street Fighter moves is incredible in how throwaway it was. I don't think we will ever see a talking bike do a lightning kick ever again, so thanks for that Twisted Pixel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.