Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lollipop Chainsaw

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 12, 2012

This deliberately ridiculous third-person action game stars Juliet Starling, a zombie-slaying cheerleader who's almost as handy with a chainsaw as she is with a pair of pom-poms.

COMPLETE soundtrack listing?

RainVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By RainVillain

Just wanted to start off by saying I really enjoyed this game, and found the sound (voice acting and music) top notch.

I know Giant Bomb's wiki has some of the licensed tracks listed, but does anyone have a list of all the Akira Yamaoka and Jimmy Urine songs? Basically, I'm talking about the boss music, the music in loading screens/cutscenes, and all the songs that you can choose from to make your "My Best Music" playlist. There is WAY more than the songs listed on the site.

Here's hoping they make a full soundtrack available..

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

I have no clue, but Jimmy Urine? Is he supposed to be taking the piss out of something?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.