Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lollipop Chainsaw

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 12, 2012

This deliberately ridiculous third-person action game stars Juliet Starling, a zombie-slaying cheerleader who's almost as handy with a chainsaw as she is with a pair of pom-poms.

Favorite Lollipop Chainsaw Quotes

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bestostero

This game has a lot of great one liners and jokes, which were your favorites?

Mines was probably when Juliet asked Nick what his favorite color was and he said "Blue, no green, I fucked up, it's yellow"

I also liked the one where Cordelia first meets Nick and she said how it must be awesome not to gain weight being just a head and food would fall out of your neck and Juliet said "O-M-G Then i wouldn't look as gross and fat as I am now" and another one where Nick asked "Where do all the rainbows come from out of your saw when you kill zombies?" "From Awesome!"

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By EquitasInvictus

There was this one a guy said after you rescued him in one of the last levels, "I think those zombies were trying to bukkake me!" I wasn't surprised to find that come out of a Japanese game, but there are apparently instances of the actual phrase "zombie bukkake" in other media. Either way, I had a good laugh out of that.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MikeGosot

The "Sensei" talk and the "Do you want to have babies, Nick?" are the best ones.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

I liked when Nick comes up with the idea of having zombie cage death matches for money and Juliet scold him for it being inhumane

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Demoskinos said:

I liked when Nick comes up with the idea of having zombie cage death matches for money and Juliet scold him for it being inhumane

That was a nice reference. You reminded me of when Nick says that running zombies are stupid. I got a pretty good laugh out of that.

Also, even thought it's not a funny quote, Zed saying he "just jizzed a little" was... Well, kinda hard to forget.
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Undeadpool

The one OP references IS an absolute classic, but I kinda like the unexpected, super straightforward "LETMEFUCKYOURFATHER!!!" of one of the zombies. It just so perfectly summed up and set the stage for the zombie mindset in the game.

Have to play through again to come up with a better one, having a hard time off the top of my head.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#7  Edited By StarvingGamer

I really need to get back to that game.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Bestostero

Juliet asking Nick if he wanted to have kids and he said he that he couldnt in his condition and she said they could magically grow babies but there would be a 50% chance it would be a cannibal.

and when Juliet was killing a zombie in stage 1 or 2, the zombie said "I can't get this Katy Perry song out of my head, what a horrible way to die" lol

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#9  Edited By donutfever
    "ELEPHANT ROCK!!" 

Purely for what followed it.
    galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#10  Edited By galiant

Out of context, all of these quotes sound incredibly stupid and juvenile. I guess you had to be there...?

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Hunter5024

Haven't got to play it yet, but I laughed at "Hold on with your teeth!" during the quick look.

Avatar image for parkersneverdie
    parkersneverdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By parkersneverdie

"I fucked up. It's yellow." - Hands down winner, for sure.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Galiant said:

Out of context, all of these quotes sound incredibly stupid and juvenile. I guess you had to be there...?

I don't know if tedious combat sections would make these quotes any better, no. 
    Kadeemluvmusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Kadeemluvmusic

"Stupid, undead douchebags!" That was one of my favorite quote from the trailer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.