Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lollipop Chainsaw

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 12, 2012

This deliberately ridiculous third-person action game stars Juliet Starling, a zombie-slaying cheerleader who's almost as handy with a chainsaw as she is with a pair of pom-poms.

Warner Bros. picks up Lollipop Chainsaw for Western Releas

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By benjaebe
    Source 
    I say good thing. I never get enough of Suda's craziness and I'm glad they're still finding publishers for their work even if the games never sell spectacularly well. I was kind of concerned that after Shadows of the Damned we might not see a Suda51 game for a little while. Apparently Warner Bros. is going a step farther, having James Gunn (Slither and Dawn of the Dead writer) do some of the writing for the game. Putting this much work into it, maybe they'll actually market it....unlike EA. 

EDIT: Yes I know, title is missing a letter.
    ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ssj4raditz

Aw yeah!

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Barrock

That's awesome news. Good for Suda.

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By matpaget

It's a tough sell. On one hand, they have a zombie action game which a lot of people will go crazy for. On the other hand, they have the name "Lollipop Chainsaw", which may not be the best name for people who don't really follow video games. I personally love the name, and can't wait for this game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.