Trials meets Dirt

skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By skyline7284

Has anyone else been playing this game? It might be one of the games on my GOTY list. The visuals are stunning, the trails are varied and difficult, and there seems like a ton to unlock. I just throw on a Spotify playlist go.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By glots

I saw this pop up on Twitter and it looked pretty fun. Only learned now that it's available on Game Pass too, so probably going to give it a poke at some point.

Maybe this is a Trials substitute for @brad to pick up on UPF...

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

Loving this game on PC GamePass so far. I think it strays far enough from what Trials does to be its own thing to be honest. Flying down a mountain and hitting hard turns on the switchbacks feels so good.

Plus, whenever you find a shortcut that isn't clearly marked it feels like you are cheating. I found a cut on the first route that meant a segment took 9 seconds and I'm 8th in the world. Feels great.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Picked up this game today. It feels great when you nail the right path and the open nature of the tracks encourages you to experiment with new pathways and shortcuts.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.