Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Odyssey

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 12, 2008

Lost Odyssey tells the epic journey of Kaim, a 1000 year old immortal with no memory of his past. He soon discovers there are other immortals as a conspiracy begins to unravel.

I feel very cheated

raidingkvatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By raidingkvatch

I have sunk way too much tme into Lost Odyssey. Just finished it and decided to start a new game to cheg out ng+, only to discover all you get is immortals at level 50, no skills, items, money, nothing. I had been hoping to go back through on ng+ to get that immortals skill master acheivements, but if this all I get I really don't think a second play through is worth it.
    Please tell me I'm missing something because I'm tired from playing this fucking game til 4 in the morning, or else join me in glaring angrily at Lost Odyssey.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PercyChuggs

I put about 5 hours into it and felt just as bad.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pazy
    @raidingkvatch said:
    " I have sunk way too much tme into Lost Odyssey. Just finished it and decided to start a new game to cheg out ng+, only to discover all you get is immortals at level 50, no skills, items, money, nothing. I had been hoping to go back through on ng+ to get that immortals skill master acheivements, but if this all I get I really don't think a second play through is worth it.Please tell me I'm missing something because I'm tired from playing this fucking game til 4 in the morning, or else join me in glaring angrily at Lost Odyssey. "
    The New Game+ sounds like a bit of a broken promise (essentially a easy-easy-easy mode) but if youve spent this much time playing the game, staying up until daylight hours then why are you glaring angrily at it? You must have liked it, seems well worth it to me.
    Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Nick

Saying you feel cheated because of something that happened after you beat the game seems like an over-statement.

raidingkvatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By raidingkvatch
    @Pazy: I did like it, but there a were enough things that really bugged me about it to make me feel very conflicted, mainly I'm just pissed off that I didn't know the new game+ kinda sucks before I finished, cuz I would just have spent more time getting the immortals skill master acheivements before I went into the end-game point of no return. Also as I am irrational, I do resent it very slightly for stealing over 100 hours of my life - but that really isn't a legitimate complaint, it's my fault for doing all sidequests and being paranoid about levels.
    sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By sickVisionz

You can keep playing your game after you beat it.  Just do that if you want to get the skill master achievements.  Or grab the DLC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.