Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Odyssey

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 12, 2008

Lost Odyssey tells the epic journey of Kaim, a 1000 year old immortal with no memory of his past. He soon discovers there are other immortals as a conspiracy begins to unravel.

Put Lost Odyssey back into my Xbox...

mubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Edited By mubblegum

So after about a year of giving up on the Tank boss. I felt in the mood to play again. 
    I think I've figured out how to get him this time, though I died again and pressed the Guide button, promptly followed by Y. But I plan to at least finish him off.
    On further thought though... I don't know if I'll ever finish this game. I rarely finish JRPG's as is. So did you finish it?

mubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By mubblegum

So after about a year of giving up on the Tank boss. I felt in the mood to play again. 
    I think I've figured out how to get him this time, though I died again and pressed the Guide button, promptly followed by Y. But I plan to at least finish him off.
    On further thought though... I don't know if I'll ever finish this game. I rarely finish JRPG's as is. So did you finish it?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

I got stuck at some cave. The train crashed or something. Then I played as the kids, got past that part, then I played as Kaim, and I got stuck when I walked into a cave. So I gave up.

finalfantasy78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By finalfantasy78
    @mubblegum:
    I finished Lost Odyssey a month ago. Great game.    
    Bluethunder35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Bluethunder35

I'm on Disc 2. It's going to take some time to finish this game as I'm playing a whole bunch more games at the same time. Once I finish Disc 2, I'm going back to Tales Of Vesperia.

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
    alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By alwaysbeclothing

I'm at 995/1000 achievement wise.  I don't think I will ever s-rank it since I don't want to manually check every single chest available in the game.

Remedy25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Remedy25

I've been looking at the short pile of 360 games I've yet to complete and feel the temptation to go back and complete them. Lost Odyssey is one that I'm thinking of going back to after Mass Effect 2. I really enjoyed LO..if I remember correctly I just finished the that crazy temple maze which I spent the best part of 2-3 days in...I can't imagine that I'm that far away from finishing the game.

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Aus_azn

1000/1100 G

Great game.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Jeust

I'm on the fourth disc.Those bosses with "special" requirements put me off. I'm maybe later play it again. :p

Vlaphor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Vlaphor

I would love to finish it, but I haven't played it in ages and every time I try to, I keep forgetting certain parts of how to play and I get slaughtered by the enemies.  I'm on disc 2 and I'm in some cave with evil spirits.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By KowalskiManDown

I got all the way up to before the last boss... and found myself way too underleveled. Since then... I ain't gone back to it. I'd love to finish it though, cos that game was amazing!

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By korwin

Lost Oddyssey is great.  Think I have 900 odd points in it.  The boss for the DLC dungeon is brutal though, way harder than anything else in the game
    Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cornman89

I think the bad guy, like, froze the world or something around the time I stopped playing that. An okay game, I guess, but I just don't have it in me to play a turn-based RPG anymore.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#13  Edited By gla55jAw

I didn't finish because I got to disk 4 and aparently you have to do all this grinding for boss fights and at the time I just gave up and sold off my game and guide. I got the urge to play it again (since it really is a great game) since I've been playing Tales of Vesperia. I just picked up the guide again on ebay (I'm a sucker for collecting rpg guides) and it's only like $12 at gamestop. I'm gunna go tomorrow.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Diamond

I finished it, took some times of coming back to the game and quitting for a while.  Finally being able to install the game and cutting my load times by one half REALLY helped.

Really great game, IMO.  If the story had been just a little better I might have said the game had a truly 'good' story...  Something I don't normally say for game stories.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.