Low G Man is a platforming game set in the future. The main character, Kal, can jump unusually high relative to most platformers at the time of release. Low G Man was known for having very poor controls and animations. There was also a power up system which often punished the player for picking up power ups instead of rewarding them. Kal finds himself the only person strong enough to save the hostages from a robot uprising.
- Freeze Gun - Freezes any enemy except for bosses for a limited amount of time. Only requires one shot.
- Fireball - High damaging fire attack.
- Bomb -Drops a bomb and hits any enemy in a five food radius.
- Wave - Much like the fireball except has a larger shot so Kal can hit enemies with greater ease.
- Boomerang - Shoots through an enemy and then comes back, hitting them twice.
- Spear - Multi-directional melee weapon. Kills almost all non boss enemies in single hits.
- Extra Points - Picking up one of these items will give the player an extra 500 to 5,000 points
- Invincibility - Kal will not take damage for a short period of time.
- Double Shot - This item gives Kal two shots for their freeze gun at a time. Does not work with any other weapon.
- Healing Potion - Restores a small portion of Kal's health. Blue colored.
- Poison Potion - Takes away a small amount of Kal's health. Red colored.
- Low Gravity - Lets Kal jump even higher for a period of time
- 1-Up - One Extra Life.