Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mad Max

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 01, 2015

An open world action game with an emphasis on vehicular combat, based on the Mad Max character from the series of Australian post-apocalyptic films by George Miller.

Any quick way to get thunderpoons? GAME BREAKING BUG. 'wastland classic'

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ive had a pretty buggy game. First one was the game breaker that i could not advanced beyond wasteland classic. so had to start over. anyways kinda stuck, cant seem to get thunderpoons and i need em for my current mission. not sure about the armory, im in the middle of a mission and its giving me problems, well, hope this works. massive disapointment after that bug.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Also the ambiance is dismal. Its pretty far from what could be considred realisim for my game. It seems more apt at disturbance than really capturing the feel of the atmosphere like the great LAST OF US did with its post apoc. thats very frustrating giving the scope and scale and the fucking potintial. anways my gripe, and still working on getting some more thunderpoon, hope its not another fucking GAMEBREAKER. Just shabby shabby work in this day in age, for how far games have come. ok rant off. hope you guys are having fun, those are just my bummers. AND WISH ME LUCK ON THOSE POONS, STILL LOOKING.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.