Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mad Max

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 01, 2015

An open world action game with an emphasis on vehicular combat, based on the Mad Max character from the series of Australian post-apocalyptic films by George Miller.

guns and ammo?

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

any word on how they are handling guns and ammo?

I think the system from i am alive could be cool as ammo was a scarce in the movies and even in the trailer he only had 1 shell and wouldnt waste it

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By tourgen

don't know but man I hope they go that route. It would be great if ammo, fuel, weapon scarcity is a central game dynamic. It really helped sell the second movie.

cobbled together vehicles, go-karts with nitrous, sawed off shotguns, this game could be awesome.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I doubt guns and ammo will be scarce in this. This is from the Just Cause people after all.

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

@pie said:

I doubt guns and ammo will be scarce in this. This is from the Just Cause people after all.

alright, sure their past games wouldn't indicate that type of game design. you're right.

I would have said Naughty Dog made games with terrible stories, but then they made Last of Us.

I'm willing to give Avalanche a chance. Maybe this is the game they do something a little different. besides, the post-apocalypse scrounge-and-craft game seems to be on the rise. I'm hopeful.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@tourgen said:

@pie said:

alright, sure their past games wouldn't indicate that type of game design. you're right.

I would have said Naughty Dog made games with terrible stories, but then they made Last of Us.

I'm willing to give Avalanche a chance. Maybe this is the game they do something a little different. besides, the post-apocalypse scrounge-and-craft game seems to be on the rise. I'm hopeful.

I'm hopeful too. Just more doubtful than hopeful.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.