Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 09

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 12, 2008

Twenty years in the making, a new Madden arrives, this gridiron great allows you to showcase your skills in this annual tradition of football Americana.

How is Head Coach 09?

elevatedms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By elevatedms

I've been sitting at work all day trying to find reviews on HC 09, but everybody seems to be too focused on the main game.  Anyone here played it yet?  Thoughts?

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Shawn

I played it, and for not being into football sims, head coach was just simply addictive and deep at the same time. Whether you're a hardcore sim fan or not, head coach is easy to use and much much better than the first one.

PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By PenguinNerd
    Shawn said:
    "I played it, and for not being into football sims, head coach was just simply addictive and deep at the same time. Whether you're a hardcore sim fan or not, head coach is easy to use and much much better than the first one."
    Yes!  I loved the first Head Coach and have been wanting another one for the longest time.  When I heard about the new one I was really excited to see how it turned out.  Good to here some positive stuff about the new Head Coach. 
    Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Shawn

You loved the first head coach? Really?

Wow you're going to be blown away by this one.

PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By PenguinNerd
    Shawn said:
    "You loved the first head coach? Really?

Wow you're going to be blown away by this one."
    Well I only ever had the chance to play like 3 games all preseason.....but I'll never forget scoring 21 points with my Redskins against the Patriots in the last 20 seconds of the game :D  It seems like I was one of the few that actually liked the first Head Coach though...
    Forrest7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Forrest7

76% on Gamrankings is good.

DrPepper1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By DrPepper1990

I have the collectors edition of madden 09 so i got head coach with it and havent tryed it out yet but I will after my madden fever goes away. Im playing as my favorite team, the Titan's and in the regular season I went 15-1. Now I'm in the divisional round of the playoffs and have predicted that I will be playing the Buccanears in the super bowl. At this point I dont know when Ill make it around to play head coach 09 becasue I dont see myself piutting madden down anytime soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.