Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 09

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 12, 2008

Twenty years in the making, a new Madden arrives, this gridiron great allows you to showcase your skills in this annual tradition of football Americana.

Was was your demo IQ? and comments about game

TheLoveAbove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheLoveAbove

I believe my IQ was around 550.

I think I was playing it on All Madden, and my only comment is... why cant receivers catch the ball!!. Its weird, you start out 4th and 1. And it took me 3 tries because my receivers kept dropping the ball when they were wide open.  kinda annoying

Davin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Davin

588 here, scores were all in the all-pro range.

Butters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Butters

I think it was 595. All my scores were in All-Madden Range except for my pass defense which was in the All-Pro range. So far I really love the game. My only complaint is that there seem to be a bit to many dropped passes hopefully this isn't going to be something similar to the fumble problem in last years game.

GleasonRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By GleasonRyan

mine was arround 480 i had all madden in the offence and none on defence.  I was getting pissed that the receivers kept dropping the ball

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.