Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 10

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 14, 2009

Madden 10 propels us into the next decade with procedural awareness. Madden 10 introduces a physics based player interaction engine known as Pro-Tak that features gang tackles, improved OL/DL play, and WR/DB interactions.

Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise for Xbox 360 -WILL be Active

XBigWill7X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XBigWill7X

Hey people I've created a online franchise for xbox 360 and I'm looking for plenty of people to join and be active. I'm looking to get about 2 games a week done maybe more depending on how quickly games are played. There are plenty of spaces to available also at this moment in time. It is a 32 team league franchise with 6 minute quaters and no trades with the computer.

There are however a few rules which im sure most of you should have no gripes about:

1. Sim football basically run and pass the ball and use a variety of plays on offense and defence.
    2. Punt or kick a field goal on 4th down unless theres hardly any time left in the 4th quater and you are losing and possibly if there is little time left in the second quater.
    3. NO onside kicks unless its the 4th quater and you are losing.

My Gamertag is XBigWill1X the league name is Yorkshire Pudding. Message my gamertag or leave a comment on this thread if you would like to join and say which team you would like and what your gamertag is so i can message you the password.

Ok here is a list of the teams : (Not very full because I only created the franchise about 20 minutes before this thread was created

Bears
    Lions
    Packers-taken
    Vikings-taken
    Giants
    Eagles
    Redskins
    Cowboys
    Saints
    Buccaneers
    Panthers
    Falcons
    49ers
    Cardinals
    Seahawks
    Rams
    Steelers
    Bengals
    Browns
    Ravens
    Patriots
    Bills
    Jets
    Dolphins
    Colts
    Jaguars
    Titans
    Chiefs
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Broncos

Ok thanks message back or reply to the thread ASAP so we can get the games started and Get this league Active.

P.S. Dont join if you are hardly on and arent that intrested in playing your games.    
    XBigWill7X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By XBigWill7X

Bears -taken
    Lions
    Packers-taken
    Vikings-taken
    Giants-taken
    Eagles-taken
    Redskins-taken
    Cowboys-taken
    Saints-taken
    Buccaneers-taken
    Panthers
    Falcons-taken
    49ers
    Cardinals-taken
    Seahawks
    Rams-taken
    Steelers -taken
    Bengals
    Browns-taken
    Ravens
    Patriots-taken
    Bills
    Jets
    Dolphins
    Colts
    Jaguars
    Texans-taken
    Titans-taken
    Chiefs
    Raiders
    Chargers-taken
    Broncos 

updated list

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.