Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 11

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 10, 2010

This year's Madden is the 22nd in the annual installment and features the slogan "Simpler, Quicker, Deeper".

Horrible Lag When Kicking Online

Oncomouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Oncomouse

Is anyone else having problems with the kicking game online? I understand there's going to be some lag in an online game but this is a real problem. The kick meter is so jerky, stopping and starting so sporadically, that I nor my opponent can kick extra points, let alone field goals. Hell, keeping a kick off in bounds is a challenge. This is the first year I've taken the plunge this gen and bought Madden new and played it online. Has it been this bad in previous years? It's a shame. I'm enjoying the game but online is BROKEN.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By slowbird

It's usually a predictable amount of lag, so if you get used to it and start hitting the button early, you can manage it.  But yeah, it kinda sucks.

blogpostnogood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By blogpostnogood

How does the game's netcode compensate for lag in other departments apart from kicking?  Better than the previous iterations? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.