Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 11

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 10, 2010

This year's Madden is the 22nd in the annual installment and features the slogan "Simpler, Quicker, Deeper".

PS3 Madden League!

Avatar image for professorzombie
    ProfessorZombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ProfessorZombie

Madden PS3 Franchise! My closest mate and I are the only owners in our league. Im not doing as good as I did last year but it looks like we will be in the Super Bowl again. So. If you want to join now in Week 8 and choose any team but the 9ers and Raiders and stop that Then let me know and send me your PS ID so I can send an invite. Or if you want to wait for when we start the next season right after thats cool too. Let me know!!! The more people we got, the more fun it will be!! We are both West coast and play at the Pacific time!  

Thanks guys. Let me know. We are pretty quick with our progress, so hit me up ASAP and help me stop this beast from winning this year!

Rules are: 
    8 Min Quaters 
    20 Second run off timer 
    All-Madden Difficulty  
    Good Sportsmanship 
    We dont play like trolls. (No Running up the score when its un-necessary)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.