Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 13

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Madden NFL 13 is Electronic Arts' football sim for the 2012-2013 NFL season.

CCM Recruitment - AALoA -- 3 Teams Open

The_EDJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By The_EDJ

Hey guys, I have three open teams in my Online Franchise. We're a no BS league looking for players more interested in building their team and running a franchise over just playing games to win. We're about to advance to our draft this weekend before starting season 2. Weeks advance every Sunday and Wednesday, unless games get done earlier.

Open teams are the Jets, Chargers, and Eagles.

I placed a trade restriction of no players rated 88 or higher can be traded, so a lot of teams are still stock rosters minus any cap casualties due to contract demands.

I'd love to see if we can fill the league before season 2 begins. We've amped up the CPU sliders a bit to surprise teams with occasional defeats at the hands of the CPU if unable to do so. For more info, you can find us at:

http://aaloa.forumotion.com

If you have any questions, let me know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.