Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MAG

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

MAG, a.k.a "Massive Action Game" was a PS3 exclusive, online-only FPS game developed by SOCOM creators Zipper Interactive. The game's most notable feature was its 256-player Domination mode.

Trade in value?

RisingRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By RisingRaiden

Does any one know the approximate trade in value of MAG as of now?  I'm just curious and am wondering if anyone knows...

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By spaceturtle

Are you not enjoying it? Anyways, it depends on how well it has sold so far. If there has been sold many copies since release I guess you can get a pretty alright trade-in value. But I dont think it has done very well. That is just speculations of course.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zombie2011

Im gonna say $20, seems to be the going rate for a gamestop gives to new games that aren't huge name titles. However, i haven't traded in a game since the original xbox so it might be a little more now that games are $60.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By handlas

cheapassgamer.com has it listed as being 19.50 trade-in value for gamestop.  Plus they have the 50% extra trade-in until the 14th.  So that's about....30 bucks.  Not too bad....it says it is worth 33 for Amazon but if you are lazy like me, I don't want to have to go out and package it up and ship it off.

I looked up Heavy Rain because I wanted to sell it and they are only offering 25 for it.  It just fucking came out and only 25!  Lame.

RisingRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RisingRaiden

Thanks for the info guys.  I just haven't been enjoying the game very much (and BC2 just came out so I'll be playing that a lot) and might end up selling it...

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By BoFooQ

anything once you open you lose half the value.  so if you cand get 25-30 dollars for any game on trade that's the best you can hope for.
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

20 dollars or so its been a long enough time its no longer 30-35.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.