Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 19, 2012

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 (named Magic 2013 on the iOS app store) is the 3rd game in Magic The Gathering's ongoing annual digital game series, and adds new decks, new challenges, more deck customization, and a new game type: Planechase.

Magic 2013 - Your color is...

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By egg

Not your preferred color, but what is says when you go to Player Status.

Mine says Blue. But I think it's going by number of spells cast rather than how many times you used a deck. In which case of course it's going to be slanted toward blue. But is anyone here not blue?

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By asmo917

I played through the campaign using the green deck first. Since is weekends storms and power outages, iPad magic is the only game in town for me, so I've played a ton more blue and mono lack. Still listed as a green player.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By envane

anajis white deck is pretttttty disgustingly cheap if everything goes your way , especially in planechase , and whateverhisnames black/white exalted deck is fun to get rolling

sad theres no crazy artifact /3 color decks at the moment they are my favourite , i want a nice green/white/blue deck or a green/black/blue deck

voltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By voltan

I always play with greens. Other color I use if I have to is red.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By egg

It says I'm green now. So I'm guessing the stat actually means something. Also it makes sense seeing as I've been playing Ancient Wilds against the AI a lot and some of those games I cast virtually every card in my entire deck multiple times. So I'm guessing it's based on number of spells cast. Which is fair and kind of cool. It means you have to play more games with certain decks, but only because those games are short.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

"Black is the color of death, fear, and amorality—these are the twisted values of the darkness."

I intentionally use the only two mainly black decks available (Obedient Dead and Exalted Darkness) for the most part.

Lockes84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Lockes84

Just finished the main campaign and about to dive in the revenge mode, but so far Jace's mill deck delays the opponent just enough to drain it. Good control spells too.

darkstorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darkstorn

Blue, and I'm a blue and red player when I play the card game.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Example1013

I've played almost exclusively with Chandra's deck, so it's red by a landslide. None of the decks are really "perfect" for what I'd want, since I'm a huge fan of red/green, but Chandra's deck is sufficient for my purposes.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By crusader8463

Never played the game, but when I played with the real cards I mained green. I loved my big green elf deck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.